Archive for month: agosto, 2017
To win 3 months cruise in Indonesia-Malaysia.
To participate in the Cruising-Village competition you have to :
- spread MYRIAM’s UNEP PROFILE : www.unep.org/youngchampions/bio/europe/myriam-vulliet
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Make yourself noticeable by creating innovative communication about cruising-village and inform us
Good Luck everybody
“Cruising-Village is an instrument to redistribute $1,500 billion to local communities in less than 50 years because :
- Many people would like to holiday at resorts that don’t damage but rather protect the environment (UN sustainable development goals 12 e 14).
- We need a different solution to the present urbanization of coastlines. In its place we could have something flexible, mobile, flood-resistant and adaptable to climate change (objetivos 15, 9, 13, 11).
- People would like to go on holidays which benefit the local population and bring decent employment & wages with inclusive & sustainable economic growth (goal 8).
In place of mass tourism we hope to offer a challenge that will refresh mind, body and heart, in short: true recreation.
Yes, we can create a new highly replicable business model in the hospitality sector (goal 10), fairer, which benefits local people, which saves coastal lands from urbanization and protects biodiversity.
WHAT Cruising-Village is ?
Technically: Cruising-Village is a seagoing tourism village comprising floating self-sufficient villa-boats. It’s a human sized resort.
Imagine, a chain of « suite-ships » sailing from island to island, combining to form a temporary marina.
Leisure activities and services around this resort are run by locals who will benefit directly financially. In addition, it’s REPLICABLE WORLDWIDE.
HOW I’ve built this business model and why it’s the BEST PROJECT EVER!!
It’s a FEASIBLE PROJECT because it depends on local labour and the experienced skills of manufacturers.
For exemple, it would be completed in time for the UN General Assembly in New York city in September 2018 and could be on show for the session (assuming sufficient financial support).
To introduce this resort, we will go for a 4 months cruise from Kupang in Indonesia to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia as UNEP ambassador.
To conclude, to achieve this now we need some more exposure: UNEP competition will provide this.
With this visibility my team could expect to use advance holiday bookings to finance manufacturing.
I DO CONFIRM, it is an instrument TO REDISTRIBUTE $1,500 Billion to local communities.
Give Cruising-Village your support !” Vote here